Your Goods Are in Good Hands with Gallagher Transport
While all customs brokers are licensed to get your shipments cleared in the United States, there is a big difference in service and commodity expertise. It is important to factor in experience, knowledge and communication when choosing the best customs broker.
Importers rely on customs brokers to get their shipments cleared at the port of entry. Gallagher Transport can help you clear your shipment at ANY U.S. port. Information required for each shipment may include country of origin, the supplier’s or manufacturer’s complete details, product specifications and routings. Gallagher Transport has over 25 years of brokerage experience and we pride ourselves on staying on top of the constantly changing regulations, the Tariff Schedule which includes duty rates for imported items, and the other governing agencies regulating specific commodities so we can ensure our customers’ goods are cleared without any or minimal delays.
At Gallagher Transport our goal is to be proactive, helpful and reliable. We educate you on what you need to know regarding the regulations for your specific product, communicate with you BEFORE an issue happens to help avoid unexpected delays or possible fines, and stay on top of your shipments every step of the way.
Our extensive experience working with importers and dealing with all commodities gives us the knowledge on how to streamline the importing process. Our goal is to make this important piece of your entire industry picture be smooth and as seamless as possible.
Gallagher Transport Customs Brokerage Services include:
- ISF (Import Security Filing)
- Cargo Insurance
- Customs Bonds
- Customs Clearance
- Duty Drawback
- Assistance with Compliance Review
- Air Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Ground (truck) Freight Forwarding
- Rail Freight Forwarding
- Door to Door
Why Choose Gallagher as Your Customs Broker:
- Proactive – We’ll keep you updated on your shipments every step of the way and keep a close watch for potential events that may affect your shipments.
- Helpful – We take the time to understand your business process and use our knowledge of the customs brokerage industry to reduce costs whenever possible.
- Reliable – You will have a single broker as a point of contact, ensuring you are always working with someone who knows your business.
Ready to learn more? Our brokers are happy to answer any of your questions right now!